[linux-lvm] lvm/devfs bug?

Rich Turner rich at storix.com
Tue Apr 8 16:57:01 UTC 2003

its my understanding that pvcreate investigates /proc/partitions for
disk information to create the physical volume. if there are no
partitions defined on a disk in /proc/partitions then why does pvcreate
think there is a partition? am i missing something that pvcreate is
looking at to determine disk information?