[linux-lvm] Any tools to read vgcfgbackup config ?

GONAY Benjamin (ANS/AXS) benjamin.gonay at belgacom.be
Wed Apr 9 07:59:02 UTC 2003

 Hi all,

 I'm using LVM 1.0.5(mp-V6) with SuSE8.1, all is fine.
 I'm thinking about a future crash of my lvm config (just hoping this will
never happens..) and telling me :

   how could i known the configuration saved in the vgxxx.conf files
(results of the vgcfgbackup command) ??

 Is there any tool to display the saved config in theses files ?

 Thanks.
 Benjamin Gonay

---
... So after the Soviet Union's attempts to register and control all
typewriters and fax machines, TCPA attempts to register and control all
computers. The implications for liberty, democracy and justice are worrying.
: SO DON'T LET PALLADIUM TO BORN !
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/tcpa-faq.html

**** DISCLAIMER ****
"This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation."