[linux-lvm] Disk damaged

Kjetil H. Paulsen kjetil.paulsen at bouvet.no
Mon Dec 1 03:23:02 UTC 2003

not doable to find the same disk, however, it doesn't seem like there was
any data on the damaged disk... I have a 240gb disk cluster and only 100gb
was used, the damaged disk  is the last one and is a 60gb disk...
will I get it up and running again by executing the commands suggested?
I can read all the data on the volume now, but get IO error when trying to write...