[linux-lvm] Ext3 -> ReiserFS on '/' convertion prob

Chris Cox chris_cox at stercomm.com
Fri Dec 19 15:22:02 UTC 2003

Madison Kelly wrote:
> I am so sorry for asking but how would I check?

I'm a SUSE user myself.  It's mkinitrd script
makes it pretty easy to add modules to your
initrd.  I'd check that lvm_mkinitrd script
of yours... you may have to tweak it.
In fact, SUSE's script detects (tries anyway) if
your root filesystem is LVM's and automatically
adds in the lvm_mod if it wasn't specified.

There's probably a way to find out easily if
it's there already.. just not sure off the top of my head.