[linux-lvm] Re: lvm question

AJ Lewis lewis at sistina.com
Wed Jan 8 10:48:02 UTC 2003

You really should match the version of your LVM module and tools.  I suggest
you upgrade to LVM 1.0.6 for both the kernel driver and the tools.  The
version mismatch is likely causing the segfault.

--
AJ Lewis
Sistina Software Inc.                  Voice:  612-638-0500
1313 5th St SE, Suite 111              E-Mail: lewis at sistina.com
Minneapolis, MN 55414
http://www.sistina.com

Current GPG fingerprint = FE77 4B43 6A9B F982 A731  02FA 2BF5 7574 294A AA5A
Grab the key at: http://people.sistina.com/~lewis/gpg.html or one of the
many keyservers out there...
-----Begin Obligatory Humorous Quote----------------------------------------
I have yet to meet a C compiler that is more friendly and easier to use
than eating soup with a knife.