[linux-lvm] Lilo Defvs and Root Raid1, Having trouble booting

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Tue Jan 21 12:48:01 UTC 2003

did you set the first partition on target 0:9, 0:10, 1:9, 1:10 to
bootable (fdisk 'a' command) and did you set the RAID partitions type to
RAID artostart (fdisk 't' command set to 0xfd).

Make sure you have the correct MBR on your disk with the lilo -M command
to write the MBR to 0:9 0:10 1:9 1:10.

You could also post your lilo.conf so we can verify you have it
specified properly.

Give those a try.
Thanks
-steve