[linux-lvm] Installing LVM on s/390 redhat 7.2 2.4.7-39

jrelist at ntlworld.com jrelist at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 30 12:23:01 UTC 2003

Well, it's working ! I removed the lvm 1.0.3-10 rpm, and compiled the 1.0.6 tools, then set up libraries and manually placed files in a similar way to a note I saw from Bill Blunn in Feb 02, and I've now got a functioning VG and Lvols with ext3 ! It's all started to go right with that little patch for alloc_sz etc.

Just to be on the safeside, I've been taking full backups of the 3390s from the os/390 side before I made major changes !

Thanks for your help Peter and Patrick.