[linux-lvm] HOW ARE YOU

Mr Wylie Taylor wtaylor at sify.com
Tue Jul 29 21:12:02 UTC 2003

Good Day!

It is with hope that I write to seek your help in this context. Firstly,let me
start by introducing myself properly to you. My name is Wylie Taylor, the first
son of President Charles Taylor of Liberia. I got your email address from
network directory. I apologize if I have infringed on your privacy.

You maybe aware, that my father President Charles Taylor has been embattled
by rebel forces in my country, couple with his recent indictment by U.N backed
tribunal. These issues, have made world headlines. Visit, www.liberianews.com

Now my father has accepted to quit power and leave Liberia on the arrival of
peacekeeping force which might be headed by American troops. But the delay in
deploying peace keeping force, has worsen situation in the country. In spite of
this, My country Liberia, is like a herd of cattle without shepherd. Rebels
Groups are still fighting to oust my father and assume office as leaders. The
rebel who see my family as a threat to their ambitions, are planning to kill
every one of us when capture.

However, I am a young man who has ambitions and I am not in any way
interested in wars, this is why I secretly left Liberia for South Africa to
seek asylum.

Besides, I am using this correspondence to seek and request your assistance
and cooperation in a sensitive but highly beneficial financial arrangement.

Prior to the Wars and embattlement of my father, himself and I deposited a
huge amount of money in a security companys vault overseas on my name. The
funds were arranged into a consignment before deposited with the security
company But, the security company did not know that the consignment contains
money. Because, The consignment was declared to contain family treasure and
valuables.

The fact that the war persist and we continue to accumulate huge debts daily
as long as the consignment remains in the security companys vault, made me
decided to get someone reliable to proceed as soon as possible to receive these
funds for investment purpose. As a young man, I plan to use this money to
safeguard my future.

It is very essential that you understand the kind of trust and confidence
I want to put in you. This is an act of desperation on my part, in order not to
loose this money incase of any eventuality.

For your reliable assistance, if willing, I will reward you with 25% of the
money.

As soon as you declare your willingness to assist, i shall furnish you with
the details and information you will need to accomplish this task. Please, be
rest assured that this arrangement is absolutely risk free And cannot implicate
you in any way. However, I implore you to handle this matter with urgency,
utmost secrecy and confidentiality for security and safety reasons, even if you
do not intend to execute the project.

Thank you in anticipation for your assistance in enabling me achieve this
goal. Please contact me whether or not you are interested in assisting me. This will enable me source for another perosn in the event of non-interest on your part.

Your's sincerely,

Mr Wylie Taylor