[linux-lvm] lvm2 and xfs (repost)

Jason H. Smith jason at oes.co.th
Mon Jun 9 09:32:08 UTC 2003

On Friday 06 June 2003 04:25 pm, Svetoslav Slavtchev wrote:
> why not go for a recent -ac kernel and skip patching :)
> ( in -ac are included both xfs and dm )
>
> and someone posted a dm-patch against xfs kernel on the list

I played with 2.4.20 + xfs + vfs lock + lvm2, plus some patches I made to
output snapshot usage in 512-byte increments.  While the patches don't
apply, per se, it's mostly because patch isn't smart enough to notice the
code moving around.  I think there were like 1 or 2 .reg files, with
maybe two trivial fixes each.  So merging manually isn't bad, e.g. if you
don't want any of the other -ac changes.

--
GPG: 03EE 9EB8 E500 874A F509  7B95 9B9A 84A1 26E9 4F79
http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~jhs/public_key.gpg