[linux-lvm] make kernel with XFS patch fail..

Rocky Lee rocky_lee at proware.com.tw
Thu Mar 27 01:49:02 UTC 2003

Hi all

This is the response from xfs mailing list : )

Have a nice day : )

Rocky Lee

We have Jan Kara's 32 bit quota patches in our tree, because
we make use of some quota extensions they provide.  The LVM
patch most likely is just for a stock-standard 2.4.20, which
does not have these patches.

So, Jan's patches contain a change which removes DQUOT_SYNC
and instead splits the functionality into a DQUOT_SYNC_DEV
and a DQUOT_SYNC_SB - you'll need to change the code (looks
like fsync_dev_lockfs needs this change) to make use of one
of these new macros.

cheers.

--
Nathan