[linux-lvm] A tool to administrate LVM.

Jun YOSHIDA jyoshida at miraclelinux.com
Wed May 7 04:10:01 UTC 2003

Hello all,

I have registered LVMAdmin source to SourceForge.net.

	http://lvmadmin.sourceforge.net/

Please tell me if any of you would like to be one of the developers of
LVMAdmin who would code for internationalization and implement some
more features.
I will commit some files such as COPYING, README, etc. in CVS.

# Although I haven't enhanced LVMAdmin for the issue below since I
# haven't had enough time to do it. :(

Regards,
-Jun

on [Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:48:28 +0900],