[linux-lvm] LVM & LFS support

Jose Luis Domingo Lopez linux-lvm at 24x7linux.com
Tue May 13 14:08:02 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, 13 May 2003, at 08:47:58 +0200,
Jon Bendtsen wrote:

> Other than not being larger than the blockdevice, and doesnt the
> blockdevice has a limit of 2T ?

Your are right. There has been native support for huge (huge is large than
large :) block devices in 2.5.x for some time, and I think there is also
a backport to 2.4.x (I suppose main Linux distributors have some sort of
support for huge block devices, at least on their latest business-grade
offerings).

Regards.

--
Jose Luis Domingo Lopez
Linux Registered User #189436     Debian Linux Sid (Linux 2.5.69)