[linux-lvm] MultiPath

Ryan Frank Ryan.Frank at twcable.com
Thu May 22 16:16:02 UTC 2003

Hello All!

I am running RedHat AS 2.1 2.4.9-e3custom kernel (Many reasons why so
old)... I have compiled in the the default LVM and multipath options in
the kernel.  I have also compiled in the new drivers for my FC Cards
(Qlogic 2300).  I can see all my storage... However! I cannot seem to
get the multipathing to work.  I see all 6 drives (3 from each card)...
Is there a magic trick to get the multipathing to work?  I am at a loss
here...

|Ryan Frank               Unix System Administrator  |
|Time Warner Cable        7910 Crescent Executive Dr.|
|(704) 731-3324 - phone   3rd Floor                  |
|(704) 731-1180 - fax     Charlotte, NC 28217        |
|150*143328*1 - nextel    ryan.frank at twcable.com     |