[linux-lvm] where do i find the device mapper/LVM2 documentation?

Luca Berra bluca at comedia.it
Fri May 30 16:08:02 UTC 2003

On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 06:23:55PM +0100, Joe Thornber wrote:
>On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 01:22:32PM -0400, Greg Freemyer wrote:
>> An encrypting target would be nice, but does it offer any value over an encrypting loopback device?
>
>I still don't trust the loop device enough to use it.
well.
i have been using loop-AES on my laptop for over 1 year and i am
satisfied with it.
said that, if having encryption as a dm target would mean havig a single
interface for device mapping, it would certainly be the best thing.

Luca Berra -- bluca at comedia.it
        Communication Media & Services S.r.l.
 /"\
 \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN