[linux-lvm] Can not boot: unable to mount root fs:

Samuel A. Rogers srogers at redshift.com
Wed Sep 3 14:08:03 UTC 2003

Herbert,

I could send you a boot log but there is no information in it (to this problem) because the system
locks up before it mounts the root (or other) partitions. Sorry your right that I should have
included the boot loader, as it is grub. I am not sure what your wanting here, if it is a file or
for me to discribe what I selected in the configuration. If it is a file please let me know what
directory it is in and I will be happy to include it. I did select LVM and ext3 in the configuration.

Thank you for your help,

	Sam.