[linux-lvm] Re: Getting duplicate posts from linux-lvm, dm-devel and maybe lvm-devel

Alasdair G Kergon agk at uk.sistina.com
Sun Jan 11 14:09:01 UTC 2004

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 12:10:27PM -0600, Ken Fuchs wrote:
> In the last few days, I've been getting duplicate posts from linux-lvm
> and dm-devel mailing lists sent to my address

Sistina's mail routing was changed a few days back and a side-effect is
that many posts to Sistina lists now get duplicated.

I have identified the cause of the problem, and I anticipate that it
can be fixed tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

A reminder about spam filtering.

Hundreds of messages a day now have to be filtered from the list addresses.
Please try always to post from a subscribed email address, and to use a
relevant and detailed subject line.

Messages without subject lines, or ones saying "help" or "urgent",
or messages containing HTML or attachments are easily mistaken for spam
and might get delayed or disappear to /dev/null.

Alasdair
agk at uk.sistina.com