[linux-lvm] JFS or XFS

neuron neuron at hollowtube.mine.nu
Thu Jan 15 18:24:03 UTC 2004

reiserfs, guaranteed personally.  Especially on a mail server.
I've used jfs, I crashed it twice on purpose (network swap, then disable network card), both times jfs failed to boot.  (this is because it trusts it's own journal, which a lot of people love about it, both times for me it was wrong..)
Personally I haven't had any problems with XFS though, but I haven't used it that much.