[linux-lvm] RE: First corrupt partician tables, then lvm control data lost

Erik Ch. Ohrnberger Erik at server.echohome.org
Tue Jul 6 09:15:47 UTC 2004

Additionally, pvscan reports the following:
pvscan -- reading all physical volumes (this may take a while...)
pvscan -- inactive PV "/dev/hdg1"  is associated to unknown VG "u00_vg" (run
vgscan)
pvscan -- inactive PV "/dev/hdh1"  is associated to unknown VG "u00_vg" (run
vgscan)
pvscan -- inactive PV "/dev/hde1"  is associated to unknown VG "u00_vg" (run
vgscan)
pvscan -- total: 3 [204.96 GB] / in use: 3 [204.96 GB] / in no VG: 0 [0]

What must I do to re-associate the pv into the vg?