[linux-lvm] LVM2 and RAID 1 not working on Fedora Core 2

Zachary Hamm zhamm at nc.rr.com
Tue Jul 27 23:33:00 UTC 2004

    raid-disk     0
    device          /dev/sdb1
    raid-disk     1
    device          /dev/sdc1
    spare-disk     0
----------------------------------

/etc/fstab:
------------------------------------
/dev/rootvg/LogVol00    /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
/dev/md0                /boot                   ext3    defaults        1 2
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /sys                    sysfs   defaults        0 0
/dev/sdc2               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/sdb2               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/sda2               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              udf,iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto    noauto,owner,kudzu 0
0
-

vgscan says:
Logging initialised at Tue Jul 27 19:32:00 2004

Set umask to 0077
vgscan    Wiping cache of LVM-capable devices
vgscan    Wiping internal cache
vgscan  Reading all physical volumes.  This may take a while...
vgscan    Finding all volume groups
vgscan    Finding volume group "vg00"
vgscan  Read size too large: 3191341056
vgscan  Failed to read extents from /dev/sdb
vgscan  Read size too large: 3191341056
vgscan  Failed to read extents from /dev/sdb
vgscan  Read size too large: 3191341056
vgscan  Failed to read extents from /dev/sdc
vgscan  Volume group "vg00" not found
vgscan    Finding volume group "rootvg"
vgscan  Found volume group "rootvg" using metadata type lvm2

Anything else I should be posting?  BTW, are you here in Raleigh?

Thanks!

Zack