[linux-lvm] (no subject)

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Tue Jun 8 18:23:04 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-08 13:59:16 -0400, Jerry Hardwick <jerry at thomasappliance.com>
wrote in message <003401c44d82$50b409c0$6401a8c0 at JERRY>:
> I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO UNSUBSCRIBE TO THIS WITHOUT SUCCESS.  I DO NOT HAVE MY PASSWORD, SO I HAVE REQUESTED IT TWICE,  SAYS IT WILL EMAIL ME BACK, BUT NEVER DOES.  WHAT ELSE CAN I DO OR IS THERE SOMEONE I CAN CALL.  THANKS, JERRY

Your caps-lock and return keys are broken.

Furthermore, have you *ever* bothered looking up the headers of any mail
off this list? There's a Mailman based web-frontend where you can
request your password being sent to your address. Request your password
there, not from list admin. Then unsubscribe.

You made it onto this list on your own, you unsubscribe on your own. And
fix your keyboard, please. Oh, and next time, set an appropriate subject
line, too.

MfG, JBG

--
   Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw at lug-owl.de    . +49-172-7608481