[linux-lvm] EXT3 snapshot not quiesced by LVM2?

Donald Murray P.Eng. donald.murray at pason.com
Wed Mar 17 19:00:56 UTC 2004

We might take you up on that suggestion, Joe. Since we're using
2.4.22, that implies we should use the patches in:
http://people.sistina.com/~thornber/dm/patches/2.4-stable/2.4.22/2.4.22-dm-1/

Because we're using device-mapper 1.00.08, I'm assuming we need only
apply patches 9 through 16 to our already-patched kernel, correct?

I'll let the list know if this gets rid of the orphans.