[linux-lvm] pvmove unable to move extents to multiple smaller pvs

Scott Serr serrs at theserrs.net
Wed Sep 29 20:02:47 UTC 2004

Some more information that may be of use:
kernel 2.4.26 (vanilla) on gentoo on a P4 HT and SMP is enabled
lvm 2.00.08

It seems that everytime I do a "pvmove" it would be hard to always go to
a contiguous pv the same size or bigger.  This is why I wonder if I'm
doing something wrong.

Thanks again [to anyone out there],
Scott Serr