[linux-lvm] pvmove hangs

Diaz Rodriguez, Eduardo ediaz at pk25.com
Thu Apr 28 11:13:09 UTC 2005

The / partition is diferent.

I am sure that your made the same but your import your vgs in other machine
and you moveit and you don't have problems.

the / patition has the modules, and many info that the systen can't move
becasue are in use (I suppose)....

Where you have the partions boot files?

lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           28 Apr 13 21:50 vmlinuz ->
boot/vmlinuz-2.4.30.20050413
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           26 Apr 12 20:20 vmlinuz.old ->
boot/vmlinuz-2.4.30.050412

/dev/hda2              5763648   4796612    674252  88% /

I have kernel files in / :-D, yes I isn't the best way ....

:-|, I think that can be a good question for the developers :-)....

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:23:14 +0300, Gergely Imre wrote