[linux-lvm] Regarding Recursive Snapshots

Abhishek Gupta abhishekgupt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 06:13:10 UTC 2005

Hi people,

I am quite interested in implementing a recursive snapshot feature for
LVM2. I wish to know if someone else is already working on it. I am
sure that the original development team is interested in this because
I have seen comments strewn all over the code. Before I start
implementing it, I would request everyone to make some
suggestions/comments as to what will be the best way of doing this.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Thanks

Abhishek Gupta
Graduate Student
Department of Computer Science,