[linux-lvm] a question about lvm in linux

alexli alexli at vip.sohu.com
Thu Dec 22 13:10:12 UTC 2005

Hello ,I am a linux user, because I am a Chinese ,so my English is not good
,please forgive me for language mistake. after I used the command -----
lvextend ,I find that the logical volumn space is changed .but after I mount
it to the file  system , and use the df command to see the filesystem, I
find that the space of the file system is not changed .

I see your mail address in the "man lvextend" , and find that you are the
author , so I wonder whether you can help me with this problem.

Thank you

Alex li