[linux-lvm] Progress on LVM2 snapshots

Ming Zhang mingz at ele.uri.edu
Thu Jul 28 20:26:30 UTC 2005

Thanks a lot for this information.

Is there anything external people like us can do to speed up this? There
are many people waiting for this snapshot feature since it is so useful
and essential. frankly, i know there are plan to replace md with dm, but
since md is already stable and this snapshot is very unstable, why not
do this first? :P

Ming