[linux-lvm] LVM import

Andriy Zyman Andrew.Zyman at cgi-ams.com
Mon Jun 13 16:11:55 UTC 2005

Heinz,
 I hope you can point me in to the right direct. The question is pretty
simple , but seems like I got stuck without any exit .

I have external HD ( attached via USB ) with the Linux LVM on it. That
drive used to be a primary drive on the other system ( Fedora 3 ) and it
has Vg on it.

This is what I have done so far to get it mounted , and so far - no
success. If you can please take look - I would really appreciate this,
cause google and Dell support - are useless at this point.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33232
5

Thank you.
AZ