[linux-lvm] how to recover data on other PV if one PV fails in same group

Ming Zhang mingz at ele.uri.edu
Tue Jun 28 23:25:10 UTC 2005

Hi, folks

I know this is a question that must be asked many times, but that lvm
list search function is not user friendly to me.

How to recover data on other PV if only one PV fails in same volume
group?

And a might more complex question is what if that PV comes back from 1
days. for example, this is a PV from iscsi and thus it can be broken for
a while. Then how I rejoin the PV and begin to access it again?

Thanks!

Ming