[linux-lvm] LVM1 Bad harddisk. How do I het data off the Volume?

langelino langelino at gmx.net
Tue Mar 1 00:02:06 UTC 2005

Maybe the Maxtor's "Powermax" can get your disk to remember its correct
specs. See

http://www.maxtor.com/portal/site/maxtor/menuitem.3c67e325e0a6b1f6294198b091346068/?channelpath=/en_us/Support/Software%20Downloads/ATA%20Hard%20Drives&downloadID=22&displayEULA=true

Annoyingly, you need a Windows box to create this utility disk.

Good luck