[linux-lvm] will pvcreate destroy lvm data on an already exsiting PV

David Mohr squisher at gmail.com
Tue May 3 13:59:55 UTC 2005

I'm just a listener on this list and by no means an expert on this:
should my memory not fail me, then pvcreate on an existing PV should
be safe to run. I think the reason why noone answers you is because
you really should read through the archive and probably some howto's,
I'm pretty sure I've seen this question a couple of times on this
list. Noone likes to give answers that have already been given a
couple of times.

~David