AW: [linux-lvm] Activation problem with vgremove

Marcus Franke MFranke at evendi.de
Sat Nov 26 08:13:11 UTC 2005

Hello,

Ok, had my timeframe, rebooted the server but still the volumegroup
is marked as active. I cannot remove it :(

How can this be and how can I change this? I need to remove the lvm
from the drive. And I want it to happen the clean way.

Not just fdisking it from the drive and let the informations of the lvm
remain somewhere in the config..

Marcus