[linux-lvm] Mirror docs?

Fredrik Tolf fredrik at dolda2000.com
Sat Sep 24 20:07:53 UTC 2005

Hi!

I've been seeing the "mirror" target in the kernel setup menu for the
device mapper for quite some time, but now that I want to use it, I
cannot seem to find any documentation on how to use the LVM tools to
actually set up mirroring.

I've been googling for quite some time, and none of the ordinary tools
that I'm used to (pvcreate, vgextend or lv{create,extend}) seem to fit
into the purpose of mirroring.

Does someone know where I can find some docs on this? Is there, by any
chance, some manpage that I've missed somewhere?

Thanks for your attention!
Fredrik Tolf