[linux-lvm] Re: Data recover on error deleted PV/VG

Thomas thomas at meiwing.com
Sun Apr 2 03:13:42 UTC 2006

Finally, I use RIP (R)ecovery (I)s (P)ossible! (v15.2).
And command hexdump /dev/hda2 and /dev/hdb1 to collect the old LVM config
information.
They are nearly 1200.
Use the information to create a metadata file.
Use cfgrestore to recover.
Then mount back the lost LogVol00.

Just my two cents.

"Thomas" <thomas at meiwing.com> ¦b¶l¥ó news:e0f2dq$eck$1 at sea.gmane.org ¤¤¼¶¼g