[linux-lvm] Commercial support (attention lvm2 gurus)

henka at cityweb.co.za henka at cityweb.co.za
Mon Feb 13 06:56:57 UTC 2006

Hello,

We've tried obtaining commercial support from redhat, and we're willing to
pay for it, but redhat is amazingly slow to respond - and we're desperate.

If you know your lvm2 stuff, and you want to earn some US$ helping us
resolve a problem (even logging in remotely with ssh), then please drop me
a private email.

Thanks
Henka

This message was sent using MetroWEB's AirMail service.
http://www.metroweb.co.za/ - full access for only R73.
Free Web Accelerator, WebMail, Calendar, Anti-Virus,
Anti-Spam, 10 emails, 100MB personal webspace, and more!
Phone Now!  086 11 11 440