[linux-lvm] Situation with PVRESIZE command

Roger Lucas roger at planbit.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 16:07:31 UTC 2006

Wow.

I didn't think it would be that easy!  :-)

All I need to do then is to compile the latest 2.X development branch then
just use the commands that I need when I require the absolutely latest
functionality.  The "general purpose" operations can all come from the 1.X
stable branch...

Thanks for making it clear.

Regards,

Roger