[linux-lvm] Migrate a small lvm hd to a bigger lvm hd.

x ray ray at wmx.ca
Fri Jul 7 22:30:01 UTC 2006

 I want to migrate an old LVM disk to an new LVM disk. And the new disk is
the same as the old one. It can be boot and run. I have tried and find
infomation on google. I have tried to use DD  , but it not working. I tried
to cp ,However I can't mout the second hd with VG . If I mout I have
to format the second drive . All data will be lost. Can anyone have advice
for me .I want a working example. Can anyone help ?

Thx

Ray