[linux-lvm] Re: undelete logical volume

Andreas Unterkircher unki at netshadow.at
Tue Jun 13 18:01:09 UTC 2006

Thx for the hint. Also I found out that a metadata backup is created on
a every command in /etc/lvm/archives.
The lv has been recovered, but it looks like the first xxx bytes of the
lv have changed. Luks doesn't accept it
as luks partition anymore and so I can't mount the encrypted partition
anymore. Data lost.... Backup is always
a good idea...

Andreas