[linux-lvm] Re: alternate link / multi-pathing

C'est Pierre cestpierre at gmail.com
Sun May 28 14:35:38 UTC 2006

Hello Luca,

Thanks for pointing me that out, too bad it's a bit late, since the
server is now crashed and only tomorrow I will be able to reset it.
Meanwhile, I've got a few questions for you:

1. How do I disable raid autodetect ?
2. Where can I read about device-mapper-multipath ?
3. To deactivate the vg, I suppose I should use vgchange -a n, correct
me if I am wrong

Thank you for your reply!
Gonçalo