[linux-lvm] phisical resize

Federico Lucifredi flucifredi at acm.org
Wed Nov 29 01:12:27 UTC 2006

Hello All,
 I have installed an fc4 box with LVM2 and softraid. Very nice, but I
also noticed that physical extent resizing is marked as not implemented
yet (pvresize). Now, I just looked at  the man pages in the repository,
and there is a page for pvresize (yay!). When was this implemented
(released version?) and, if you happen to know, did it make it into
fc6 ?

 Thanks -Federico

PS: please keep my address in CC, I am not currently subscribed to the
list.

-- "'Problem' is a bleak word for challenge" - Richard Fish
(Federico L. Lucifredi) - http://www.lucifredi.com