[linux-lvm] how rude... Re: dm errors with lvcreate --snapshot

Dane Miller dane at greatschools.net
Mon Dec 10 18:28:42 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-12-07 at 16:40 -0800, Dane Miller wrote:
> (re-posting after 4h30m)

Please accept my humblest apologies to the list for this re-posting.  I
inadvertently filtered linux-lvm messages into an unsubscribed IMAP
folder, and thus didn't see them post.  I assumed I was a victim of
over-aggressive gray listing, when in fact I was just an over-zealous
filterer.

I realize that such a re-post after such a short period of time must
have appeared quite rude and demanding.  Let me assure you that was not
my intention.

Dane
--
Dane Miller