[linux-lvm] LVM changing bios from legacy/IDE to AHCI/Sata

Dwight Morgan dwightbulk at charter.net
Fri Feb 2 17:16:12 UTC 2007

Thanks!  I am not familiar with the details of that command, so I will do some digging and ask more questions if needed.

Thanks for the response!

-Dwight

>>> On 2/2/2007 at 8:25 AM, in message <1170433559.18411.9.camel at beethoven.hq.office.ziprealty.com>, Michael Davis<mdavis at ziprealty.com> wrote:

I just ran into this problem.  After trying a whole bunch of things
(including importing/exporting) that didn't work, it turns out that all
it took was adding the ahci driver to the initrd image (mkinitrd
--preload ahci).

  Michael