[linux-lvm] LVM Specifications

Sandro Steger stegersandro at web.de
Sun Oct 7 16:07:42 UTC 2007

I try to write a LVM driver for Windows, because I haven’t found a tool
which is able to mount LVM devices. Unfortunately, I haven’t found documents
with details on the binary structure of LVM devices, expected behaviour or
encoding. I admit I haven’t taken a look into the original source code.
That’s why I can’t estimate the effort writing a new driver (and if I have
to a document on its structure).

If someone has some useful information on its exact functionality please let
me know.

Best regards,

Sandro Steger

Checked by AVG Free Edition.