[linux-lvm] http://edinburgh.gumtree.com/edinburgh/32/13112732.html :26

asmith at vtrl.co.uk asmith at vtrl.co.uk
Sun Sep 2 16:29:59 UTC 2007

Hi there! I'm an Australian girl just looking for a nice Scottish decent
down to earth boy to chat to. So if you like bike riding, alternative music,
have an interest in travelling and have some positive out looks on life send
me a line!

Hi I like or do all the things you mention in your ad.
I'm a few years older than you, but that shouldn't be a problem. I do leisure
cycling, not the really energetic vertically challenging stuff, but prefer to
get fresh air, enjoy the scenery,nature and wildlife. It would be nice to have
a companion rather than my MP3/radio player. I love Australia, and
Australians. You have such an optimistic outlook.  Please respond and we can
meet for a casual chat and tea somewhere convenient.
--
Andy

--
Andrew