[linux-lvm] LVM with large arrays, one large or mutiple small PV's?

Andrea Ghelardi a.ghelardi at iontrading.com
Wed Aug 13 16:05:52 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Could I "push" this request?

I'm in a very similar situation, and I googled for two entire days but it
seems that there is no "advanced" documentation on this topic.

Also, do we have some ideas about the overhead introduced by having more
smaller PVs instead of a few bigger ones?

Thanks!

Andrea Ghelardi

Via San Martino, 52, 56125 Pisa, ITALY
T: +39 050 220 371