[linux-lvm] Offline fsck (checking snapshots)

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Sat May 10 01:07:44 UTC 2008

I've been playing with this script today - Is there a more current
version, or someone who maintains it? There are a bunch of things that
seem to be broken that I ended up cleaning up on my own (e.g. it
calculates the snapshot size in M, then creates it in extents...).

I imagine there are other users who are frustrated with it, as it does
not run cleanly as it is.

David