[linux-lvm] Problem in understanding code

Jonathan Brassow jbrassow at redhat.com
Wed Sep 10 18:44:03 UTC 2008

You aren't the first person to stumble on this...  The learning curve
is pretty steep.

You might want to have a look in the 'tools' directory to get your
head around that stuff (check tools.h, commands.h, and args.h).  There
is some clever macro work going on that you don't see very often -
neat stuff, but not always as clear as it could be.

  brassow