[linux-lvm] Please help, [Incorrect metadata area header checksum]

Ralf Sparr lvm at soulsweeper.org
Fri Jan 9 17:49:36 UTC 2009

Jonathan,

thanks for the reply. I fixed the problem with 'pvcreate' &
'vgcfgrestore'. The real problem sat in front of the keyboard
(as always :) ). I missed an argument for pvcreate.
I didn't specify my physicalvolume, instead I put my vgname
'alice' instead of /dev/loop as an argument. After that, I
run vgcfgrestore and everything is fine again :)

Ralf