[linux-lvm] Testing kvpm

ben benscott at nwlink.com
Sat Aug 28 22:34:04 UTC 2010

I just put up a new version of kvpm "KDE volume and partition manager" on
sourceforge and would like to ask for some feed back on it. If you run KDE on
one of your LVM test machines and have some time to spare I would really
appreciate it. It is a GUI front end for both the LVM tools and parted and
requires the current CVS version of LVM. There is a really old version of kvpm
that comes with Ubuntu but the new one (v0.7) is far improved. So far no one
has ever said much of anything about the program, which is really frustrating,
especially since I am not a professional programmer. Go ahead and tell me the
good, the bad and the ugly. I can take it!

Thank you.

Source Download:  http://sourceforge.net/projects/kvpm/

benscott at nwlink.com