[linux-lvm] [SOLVED?] rebuilding LV ext4 filesystem

Ken Bass daytooner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 02:19:30 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 7:02 PM, Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at bmsi.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jul 2010, Ken Bass wrote:
>
>  The id3lib package provides id3info, which displays id3 tags.  There
> are probably more modern packages, but that is what I use.  You can
> automate naming the MP3 files using that in a script.

That's what I was thinking of. if "id3info" can give me the artist, album,
disc#, track# and track name, then that's the first half. After that, I just
have to remember how to use all of those esotericially named shell utils to
rename each file (it has been quite a while for me :-(  ).

Again, thank you SO much. There were a few files that I really wanted/needed
to recover. Plus, I also needed the storage space back on the LAN server.

ken