[linux-lvm] Raid 10 and LVM stripe

Fabricio Archanjo farchanjo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 05:27:33 UTC 2010

Hey all,
I've made a storage by myself.
This box has 24x 1,5T SATA II disks, 3 controllers 3ware
PCI-Express,6G ram memory DDR3 1333Mhz. This disks are distributed for
each controller, 8 disks for each one.  I've done at each controller
Raid 10 with 256k stripe size, then I've created one volume group with
all disks and I've created one logical volume with 10G, 3 stripes and
256k of stripe size. I've gotten a great result with it, but i'd like
to know what all think about it.

Sorry my last e-mail, I'm falling asleep and i've sent  unintentionally.

Thanks all,
Fabricio